Monday, October 12, 2009

Legions of angels encamping around us!

16 Come and hear, all you who fear God,
And I will declare what He has done for my soul.

17 I cried to Him with my mouth,
And He was extolled with my tongue.

18 If I regard iniquity in my heart,
The Lord will not hear.

19 But certainly God has heard me;
He has attended to the voice of my prayer.

20 Blessed be God,
Who has not turned away my prayer,
Nor His mercy from me!

This is another recent testimony of God's faithfulness. Last Sunday as I was on my way to meet my family for dinner I dropped my wallet in a cab I took from Leisure Mall. I only realised it went missing when I wanted to get myself a top up coupon in a nearby 7 11 at Taman Connaught. It wasn't so much of the cash inside my wallet but my I.D. and License which is very troublesome for me to make a police report, then to the IC office and getting a new license from JPJ...imagine the hassle. Well at 1st I thought God was trying to teach me a lesson or something, but then I just let this burden away from me and cast it to the Lord. I just didn't want this incident to affect my dinner with loved ones. Later that night I called a sister complaining to her of the 'mafan'ness of getting a new IC and I just hoped that the cab driver would call my boss coz I had a few of his name cards in my wallet or if he would really be kind enough to drop my wallet in my mail box.

So the next morning I just carried on with work and as my boss and I arrived at GEPC I went down to the sundry shop to grab a quick breakfast (bread and water). When I got back in the van, he was talking on the phone and I thought he was on the line with the client but it turn out to be the cab driver and he said he will drive over from 9th mile, Cheras. Immediately I lifted up my hands and sung Agnus Dei. LOL...The Psalm above was actually the passage for consideration that morning and the verse that illuminated to me was the last verse;Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer, Nor His mercy from me!

Praise be to God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking