Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodbye PGC, PYP, AMP.

Thanx guys for the Saturday cave excursion. (AMP)
Thanx guys for the Saturday farewell late lunch. (AMP)
Thanx guys for the Saturday farewell steamboat dinner. (AMP)

Thanx to my true brothers, who chat with my dad on Sunday morning. (PGC)
(You know who you are)
Thanx to all His little sheeps for the Sunday farewell lunch @ Gobi. (PYP)
Thanx to a brother and sisters, for your company at the cinema. (PYP)
Thanx for having dinner with me, both of you. (PYP)

The signs were clear for me to move on.
My particulars are not found in the directory (red booklet handed out during family camp).
I no longer can log into the church website (with my log in n password).

1 comment:

  1. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a National level Board of Education in India for Public and Private Schools, CBSE 7th Class Syllabus Controlled and Managed by Union Government of India, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Primary School Syllabus Start in Month of July.

    ReplyDelete

 
Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking