Monday, October 19, 2009

Glory to Jesus

Last Tuesday I had to work late to hurry a church building expansion project in Setapak and I told 2 brothers that I couldn't make it for cell group that night, so I just text them my prayer item that I'd like to bring my family that had just flown back from Guangzhou for just 10 days.

When I got back I popped the question to my dad, "Dad, wanna visit church on Sunday? He just asked me what time until what time and I said 9 - 11/1130? He was quite reluctant at 1st coz he planned to go to my 4th aunt's place in section 2 of Wangsa Maju. But then my young stepmom said, "Since we are going to church better stay until the last session. I, of course am more than glad that they would but my dad was showing face already. I still give thanks to God for the opened door....

On Thursday bible study and prayer meeting again I present my request and petition to God and my intentions that this opportunity to sow the seed into the hearts of my 'new' family from Guangzhou would not be missed. Coz I remember this verse:-

Ephesians 6:18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints.

When I got back from work on Friday night, dad just uttered in an authoritative voice saying, " I won't go if there's no transport." lol...At the back of my head, transport has never been a matter at all in my vocabulary. Yet I still didn't wanna take things for granted and kept praying that Jesus would continue to open the way.

After Saturday's excursion to Gua Tempurung, me and a bunch of young working adults went out for steamboat dinner and before leaving I told them that my family would come to church. The idea was to let them know so they can pray with me too. A brother who is also my introduction to Christianity class teacher agreed to fetch me coz the other brother's car was already full with my dad, mom and grandma and little sis.

So finally my family made it on Sunday morning! lol....Satan and 1/3 of the fallen angels defeated again!!! This is another testimony that the most powerful weapon ever made known to mankind particularly Christians is PRAYER!! Nothing by human effort, no need to cheat or scheme or con our friends or relatives to church, but just by praying and all will fall in place.

Of course this is not the end but only the beginning coz the seed is sowed. Hopefully and prayerfully someone else will continue to water the seed in China but ULTIMATELY GOD makes it grow. I've done my part, my brothers and sisters had done their part.

Luke 10
Jesus Sends Out the Seventytwo
1After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. 4Do not take a purse or bag or sandals; and do not greet anyone on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking