Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Birthday etc etc etc

Good day to 1 & all. This is the officiating post for the birth of my 2nd blog. Well, the bio-activity happened during the housekeeping of my BL@CK blog which is suppose to be a gospel blogging project. I realised there was a need to put everything in place & order, organized a bit so here it is. etc etc etc; everything else about blackbeeri.

etc etc etc was on the sidebar of BL@CK, but recently there was so much to share and a sudden burst of ideas which are flowing from 'dunno' where.. and this is another avenue that I can share my experiences with my new Nokia N85 and a little touch of secularism. Not meant to boast, but to exhibit the other facades of my life which consist of my human nature. BTW, Christ was God in human form too so I should not hide what is factual and real to the eye.

As expected, I've not been getting enough criticism from my BL@CK blog so i hope the comments flood in from generous readers and critics, yes? Be my guest and be free, to do whatever within your freewill.

1 comment:

  1. The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board of Education shortly abbreviated as GSEB Board is a government body of the state of Gujarat, which is responsible for the quality of education in the state. The main functions of GSEB Board are to design the syllabus and question paper and to conduct the exam, etc. GSEB SSC Syllabus 2021-2022 Students studying in Class 10th under Gujarat secondary education board must follow the right textbooks to prepare for their examination as Class 10th standard is considered very useful for a student. The Gujarat Board std 10 textbook download is given here, so that students can prepare for their SSC exam more efficiently.

    ReplyDelete

 
Ethical Hacking
Ethical Hacking